Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone

Thursday, December 17, 2009
Oh my, Christmas is almost here and i haven't posted anything. Two months ago i had a tumor removed and then 2 weeks after that my husband got hurt at work so he hasn't been working full time yet. I haven't had time to do any scrap booking pages for Christmas or make any ornaments for our tree. I always do a different theme every year but this year i just didn't have time. So out of all the ornaments i have i decided to do my bird house theme again.



I also did a tree for my mom this year, i always do birdhouse on her tree but this year i did a spun glass tree for her.


And here is another tree i did.

Here is our fireplace this year.


Well i just wanted to share our home with you for the Holiday's.

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.