Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pumpkin Hat Cluster

Thursday, October 1, 2009
Well i was at it again today with making more pumpkins and yes this took me all day.
I know it's like the last quick page i did but the hat is to die 4 and the little pumpkin swag is just to cute!!! So here it is.

I have put the background paper in here along with 2 pumpkin hat clusters one with a small drop shadow and one without. Also for anyone who leaves me a comment on this cluster and your email address i will send you the link for the hat all by itself.

Thanks for stopping in and downloading my designs and don't forget if you want the hat leave me a comment with your email address!!!!
Download at 4 free sharing

9 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Anonymous said...

This is just fantastic. Love the this little pumpkin hat. Thank you so much for sharing.

Johneen

Roper said...

This is really cute, and love the little hat.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Sandy said...

Love the pumpkin swag and the hat itself. So Cute!

KyRed said...

What a beautiful cluster and bg. Thank you so much .

Kay said...

This is cute. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I left my address at your subscribe list. I'm not comfortable leaving the complete address here. But I'd love to have the hat by itself! from:GrandmaSarge65

Anonymous said...

The Pumpkin Hat Cluster is the Cutest Ever!!! Very Nice Work! Such Talent is shown in this Embellishment/Kit. Thank You So Very Much for Sharing it.
XOXO's
nanalrb61@yahoo.com (Lisa)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.