Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Pumpkin Hat 2

Saturday, October 3, 2009
I offered the pumpkin hat to people who would leave me a comment on my last post and some people didn't want to leave their email address.( Sorry i really didn't think that would matter)
There is 1 paper and a tree, leaf and the pumpkin swag. Enjoy and it would be wonderful to get some kind of comment. Thank you!!!
Okay yesterday i was having a bad day and i wanted to give a few extras in this kit and i forgot to add the hat (how stupid)!!! So Sorry!!! Okay the hat is in here now.

Download at 4 free sharing

11 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing, I was one of them-who didn't want to leave the e-mail address. Thank You so much for sharing your talent so generously.

Johneen

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

Very nice ! Thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I think this is very unique. Thank you for sharing!

ju said...

Thank you for sharing

Ashley said...

I have an award for you at www.mydreamsfulfilled.blogspot.com Ashley

Donna said...

THANK YOU- REALLY LIKE YOUR STUFF

MARY said...

Love your Blog... such a clean look.

If you pop over to my Blog, I've made a Blinkie for you (if you want it that is!!!)

seo company said...

I appreciate this wonderful post!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a wonderful talent. We would love to see you come to our site where you can post your items free of charge.

www.adigitalheaven.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.