Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thank You Frames

Sunday, July 19, 2009
It's so nice that people take the time to leave a comment after downloading one of my designs that I decided to make some frames for you all.

Sorry Link Expired.

4 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 15 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

NanaScraps said...

I just wanted to say that your blog is awesome I love the design.... also love your trim kits..thanks for sharing your time and incredible talent

Suzan said...

Thanks for sharing all your work. These frames are just gorgeous!!! :)
Love from Holland
Suzan

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.