Thursday, July 2, 2009

Subscription Button

Thursday, July 2, 2009
Look what Jeanette made for me its my Subscription Button (in my sidebar)isn't it just Wonderful!!!I stopped by her blog last week and she was having a celebration on her 24Th wedding anniversary and all I did was leave a comment and she made my Beautiful button. Jeanette THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You can check out Jeanette's blog here Easy Custom Blogs
Now I'm working on a new mini kit for next week so if you subscribe to my blog and contact me with your email address I will send you the download link. Here is a little preview

Have a Wonderful Day!!!


1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

MemoryKeeper said...

Wow, thanks for the shout out! You are so sweet Kathy! I love the beautiful antique elements you've created for your blog!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.