Monday, July 20, 2009

More Borders

Monday, July 20, 2009
I'm at it again I just can't stop making these I think they are so much fun.

I have only added a small drop shadow to the preview.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!!!
Sorry Link Expired.

9 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Carol said...

Thank you for these borders. They are very pretty.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 15 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the borders, they are lovely!

Liz'n'Steven said...

Thank you! They're beautiful!

Kim said...

Wow these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing (via Digifree).

MemoryKeeper said...

Oh Kathy, this are awesome. I love the metal look so smooth and perfect! What program did you say you used? WoW!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Leaonna said...

thank you these are Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.