Thursday, July 9, 2009

Frame Freebies

Thursday, July 9, 2009
I've been playing around in Photo Shop so here are some freebies. The last freebie I did I had over 30 downloads and not one thank you. It would be really nice to get a comment. Here's the preview.

Sorry Link Expired.
Have a wonderful night.

6 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Carmen said...

New to digital scrapping, always love frames! Thanks.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

AnAggieBug said...

Love the frames!

Josie said...

Thanks for sharing this - I'm going to enjoy using it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Kim said...

These are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.