Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New QP

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I have a new quickpage for you. I hope you like it.

And if you download it a comment would be Wonderful, Thank you!!!
Sorry Link Expired.


5 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

cjpeterson38 said...

It is lovely. Thanks.

MemoryKeeper said...

I sent your prize yesterday. I hope you got it! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your time and talent god bless.kristianne25

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.