Thursday, June 11, 2009

My First Freebie

Thursday, June 11, 2009
I'm so excited this is my first freebie I just hope I did it right. These papers are 12 x 12 and I saved them as a jpeg. I know they are all the same pattern just different colors but I just couldn't stop making them I love the look of them. I hope you enjoy these and if you download them please leave me a comment. Now remember this is my first time sharing my digital designs so please be kind. I would love to see what you make with my papers. Have A Wonderful day.

Sorry Link Expired.

Sorry Link Expired.


Sorry Link Expired.

Sorry Link Expired.

Sorry Link Expired.

1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.