Friday, June 26, 2009

Flowers QP

Friday, June 26, 2009
Flowers QP, do you think I used to many flowers and what do you think about the love to many of them. Here's the preview.

Sorry Link Expired.

4 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

MemoryKeeper said...

WoW, you've been busy! Everything looks great! Thanks for the new QPs!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

MemoryKeeper said...

7-1-09
Your new signature looks great! Did you receive the subscription button that I made for you? The one you won? I can help you install it, or if you prefer a different one let me know. Also, how cool is your floating gem!!! You will have to tell me how you did that!

Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.