Friday, May 29, 2009

Yep Another New Dress Form

Friday, May 29, 2009
It was that time of year again when my husband Vince goes to his brother Dave's house to help do the St.Johns Marsh cleanup in Algonac. Kim said if I were to come out we could go shopping while the guys were cleaning the Marsh and I said that sounds good to me. Kim wanted to go to Port Huron to take me to this store called Hobby Lobby she said it had all kinds of things there so we went. OMG!!! I Love that store they have so many different things there. I went to the flowers that was the first thing they had went you walked in and all of a sudden I see fabric. I really love fabric I'm working on another one of Kim's dolls right now and I had fabric for her but she is a porcelain doll with porcelain shoes that are blue so you know I had to buy some white fabric with little blue flowers on it (maybe I'll take a picture of it so I can show you) its so pretty. So after walking around with only 3 yards of fabric and some trim in my cart I spot all the lamps they have and yep I have this thing for lamps too (hahaha). It was like everything in the store was half off but I didn't buy any lamps but the next time I go that's gonna be the first thing on my list. After the 2 or 3 rows of lamps they had I turned the corner and there they were they had so many different styles to choose from but I only bought one and here she is...

I think this makes 8 for my collection now and pretty soon I'm gonna take pictures so you can see them all. I could go on forever about that store they had some really beautiful things in there so if you ever get a chance to go to Port Huron go to Hobby Lobby you won't be sorry and I'm sure you'll walk out with a cart full like I did. I still haven't come up with a name for her yet but I'm working on it. Oh I almost forgot I used her as my post separator isn't she cute if you would like to use her as your post separator just let me know. Thanks for stopping bye and have a wonderful night.

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.