Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Wonderful Site!!!

Friday, March 6, 2009
Making changes to my blog layout has been so easy!!! I found another wonderful site here Its Free Blogger XML Templates
Pocket is just wonderful!!!! I was using a third party template and some of the changes were ok and some were not so I changed to the blogger template. I have added a third column and I have taken off the edit tools, change where the date goes and added 3 columns to the blog footer. Pocket has over 40 tutorials on how to make changes to your blog and he's adding more all the time. If you have any problems with the tutorials just ask him and he will help you out. Pocket even has free templates for you to use. I am very happy with my layout now and I can't wait for more tutorials from Pocket. You all should check his site out!!!!
Have A Wonderful Day!!!

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.