Friday, January 9, 2009

Blinkie

Friday, January 9, 2009
Well it took me awhile and I finally did it. I made a blinkie today. I really don't know anything about photo shop so I played around with it and I got some great information from google on how to make one (hopefully I can remember it hahahaha). I also have been playing around with some digital scrap booking and I have no ideal what I'm doing there either but I would really like to learn. I've been on Digifree search engine and they have some really beautiful scrap booking papers and elements such wonderful people to give out freebie's. I'm looking to change my blog again and would really like to make my own backgrounds and things. So if you don't hear from me for awhile you'll know what I'm doing.
Have a wonderful night!!!

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.