Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Christmas 2008

Saturday, December 20, 2008
I just wanted to show you all our home this Christmas.



Our Tree's


This tree is in our basement, look at how cute it is.

This is a new tree this year and when I seen it at Kohl's it was the last one and the sale's woman said I would have to come back on the weekend to buy it so my sister Karen went shopping and picked it up for me and she had to stand in a long line to get it . How Wonderful is she!!! And just to let you know my sister isn't a shopper she likes to get in and get out. Karen Thank You so much I just love my new tree.

This tree I made for my mother last year and it's in my downstairs bathroom I just didn't have time to take a new picture.




This tree I'm not crazy about I think I ran out of steam I still have a few more little berries to add to it but I wanted to show you how many trees I have up this year.



And now for a few of my favorite things!!!
Just something I made this year.


I got these from the junk store a few years ago and I just painted them and added fur.


I made him years ago and I made some for my family.
Another new tree this year. I don't know why I have this thing for trees.




And I just love these Santa's.

These were headed to the Salvation Army and all I did was add some white glue and some fake snow and I put them in the little buckets and now I just love them.

And just a few more trees.
My MIL gave me this skirt she used it under her tree and she didn't want it any more so I just cut the seam in the back and now I'm using it as a tree skirt I just didn't have the time to make a new one this year. Now I know when I go to the junk stores to look for skirts like these its a lot easier then making one and a lot cheaper.

And of course I love all the new things I found at the Salvation Army .


Well I 'm going to be so busy for the next few days (just like every one else)

I just want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
and Please if you drink, Please!!! let someone else drive home. Everyone wants their Family home for Christmas. Have a Wonderful Day!!!

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.