Monday, December 15, 2008

New Christmas Decorations from the Salvation Army

Monday, December 15, 2008
I spent about a week cleaning out my attic with all the Christmas decorations I didn't want anymore and then what do I do, I go and buy more from the junk stores. In my defence the prices were just right and the things I bought are just too cute. My Charlie Brown tree.






I had the trees but the snowman is so cute!!!





I don't know if you can tell but I have this thing for Christmas trees.





This is one of my favorite trees and they had two but I only bought one (just shoot me now how stupid was that) only buying one treeI just love the colors on him!!!





I like the light in this little jar. You must admit that everything I bought was well worth it and I'm sure I'll have room to store them.


Have a Wonderful Day.



0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.