Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Sister Came Home For A Visit

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything but there is a good reason my sister Jane came home for a visit and she stayed with me for a whole week, I wish it could have been longer but we had a wonderful time. Of course we went shopping almost everyday and Jane got some really great deals at Kohl's. Jane lives in Florida and Kohl's had all there summer stuff like 80 percent off she bought alot of cute things and I bought a few sweaters. Then we decided to go to Fankenmuth,

we spent about 3 hours in Bronner's and I only came home with a few things because I have so many ornaments already and I really didn't need the ones that I bought. You'll see those when its gets closer to Christmas. You can also check out the pictures I took at Bronner's here


And of course I saved the best pictures for last. This is me!!


My twin sister Karen!!!



And my sister Jane!!!


Well that's it for now, later I will post more picture of downtown Detroit.

Have A Wonderful Day!!!

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.