Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Craft

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Well just let me say that this wasn't my ideal. My girlfriend Anna and I went to Michael's craft store to see what kind of trouble we could get in, and she got in a little more trouble than me and that's only because she spent more then I did. I really wasn't looking for anything but they had all these pumpkin's with flowers on them and some of them were really pretty but expensive. So I bought one pumpkin and one bunch of flowers it was under $8.00 dollars and this is what I made.

Started with a pumpkin


A bunch of flowers


I just poked holes in it and ended up with this I still need to tone down the white on the pumpkin but other than that I think it turned out pretty good.


She wanted me to take her picture sorry about the red eyes.

Well I didn't have to pay a whole lot of money to make it and I think it looks cute on my little chair that I got a couple of weeks ago from a church sale (gotta love those church sale). Have a wonderful day.

1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Cathy said...

It's beautiful. And I love that it's in a white pumpkin. Very pretty!

Cathy :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.