Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Thrift Store Find!!!!

Friday, September 5, 2008
Well my girlfriend Anna came over yestersday because she was on my side of town and we decided to go to Value World (its a thrift store) and I didn't find anything until we went to pay for the things that she had gotten and I spotted this.




She was sitting behind the counter and I asked the woman how much was she and she said $6.88 can you believe that I thought she would have been more than that. She does have a few chips but other than that shes perfect.
For that price I just had to have her. So now I get to name her. I've come up with 3 names and I would like for you all to help me name her.



1. Amelia



2. Charlotte



3. Hattie



Just leave me a comment and let me know what name you like. Thanks alot!!!

Kathy


1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Joy said...

Hi! I found you through Rhea's blog. :o)

My favorite name out of the three is Amelia. She looks like an Amelia to me. :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.