Sunday, August 3, 2008

More Collection's

Sunday, August 3, 2008
Well I'm still adding a few more collection's of my mother in laws, she has this really cute lamp.
And she has all these cute little piano's


and just a few turtle's



and a couple of kitty's.

and that's it for now. Have a wonderful day!!!

1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

Wow...your MIL and my Mom must be related! They have a million collections lol!! Think that's where I get it from? Hmmm..

I love the little pianos!! And all those pins!

As you SHOULD be well aware of missy, YOU KNOW I change my blog layout like some people change their underwear!! The flowers got on my nerves. Too busy or something. I'll be ready to change it again before long. White will be boring and I'll do something else WILD probably!
xoxo,
Brittany

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.