Friday, July 25, 2008

OMG I Did It!!!

Friday, July 25, 2008
Well as I have said before I really don't know to much about computers and the only reason I have a blog is because I have sat here for hours trying to figure out how to do it. I have read some articles and helpful hints but to me some of the information has been from another planet. As I sit and read a lot the wonderful blogs out there I have noticed that they only use names and not the whole http address in a post and I wondered how did they do that so today I was playing around with it and I finally figured it out (I know it took me long enough). You know I can figured out how to make my own layout with just adding my own pictures and adding new colors and editing a few codes in the html but this was a mystery to me but it didn't take me to long to do it (Hopefully I'll remember it hahaha). So here it goes I have this friend Anna of annascreations she doesn't have a blog (yet) but she has a flickr page and you should go check them out she is very talented she can do it all she sews and paints and she builds things all the time. She is my inspiration and a wonderful friend I have know her since Elementary School and you know whats funny and I really never thought about it before but I married a Vince and so did she. Lately she's been feeling under the weather and I think she could use some cheering up so stop by her flickr page and leave her a few comments or you can leave them here for her. I know this would make her so happy and thank you all for helping a truly wonderful and special Friend.

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.