Friday, July 25, 2008

New Used Books

Friday, July 25, 2008
My husband and I just came back from the used book store and these are the things that I found.
It has everything in it, I bought it because I don't think that I'm that great at sewing and some of the terms that I've never heard before I can look it up in here and it has all kinds of pictures (ask Anna I need pictures) to make sure I'm sewing it the right way.






I bought these because they have a lot of patterns in them and there is a lot of outfits in these books that I can make for Izabella, Annabella, Adaline, and the headless doll(hahaha)


Well I'm off to start reading my new finds have a Wonderful Day.

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.