Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Antique Doll's

Thursday, July 24, 2008
Well I really haven't been doing to much lately I kinda stopped sewing and I'm waiting on 2 more patterns for Izabella. So here are a couple of more dolls that belong to Kim that I said I would make outfits for (crazy me).
Her face is very pretty and I love the long hair but if I could take a good enough picture of her mouth you would see tiny little teeth (very scary). I also need to name her so when I'm working on her I'm gonna call her Annabella.





This one I don't have a stand for yet but she has a china head and feet, I'm not to crazy about this kind of doll but shes pretty in her own way. She needs a name too so lets pick Adaline.








This one is also a china head doll I don't have her head but I do have her other arm and I have to sew it on someday soon she also needs a name but its kinda hard to name a doll without a head(ha ha ha) so she will have to wait. As far as I know these were Kim's Grandmother's and Aunts homemade doll's they made all the bodies and I'm not sure about the heads I'll have to ask Kim. So wish me luck in making all theses outfit's and I still think that Izabella is the prettiest of them all even if shes wearing a net over her head.


1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

Oh I love your new ones name!! Can't wait to see what kind of pretty outfit you create!!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! I really needed and appreciate that kind of support!! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Maybe things will get somewhat back to normal now.

Big hugs,
Brittany

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.