Thursday, July 17, 2008

Look At What I received Today

Thursday, July 17, 2008
Well I've been very busy still working on Izabella's dress. I have bought so many patterns for her and right now I'm working on a lot of different piece's for her and I'm having some problems hopefully I will get them worked out soon. Besides working on Izabella's outfit's I've been on ebay looking for patterns and I haven't had time for my blog because when I set my mind to do something I do that and only that. Today I stopped and looked at my blog and I had a comment from Myahttp://creativemusingswithmya.blogspot.com/ she has a beautiful blog and she is such a special person with whom I've come to know through her blog what a wonderful lady. Well today she honored me with this special award.

I'm so honored and deeply touched by her generosity for this award . Mya Thank you so much. When I have a little more time I'll be back to past this award on.

Have a wonderful day!!!




0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.