Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Doll Izabella

Saturday, July 5, 2008



Well this is what I have so far. I have been on ebay looking for patterns for doll clothes and I found some really beautiful dresses. I have bought 5 patterns and I have only received one so far and this is it.
so I know this doesn't look anything like the pattern but I'm not done yet. I had to enlarge the top piece's of the pattern to fit her. I'm not happy with the fabric either but it's all that I have and Kim loves purple. I also need to have patterns with sleeve's because her arms are leather and I think it would look funny to see her arms. I don't know about adding to much trim to her dress because of the print fabric but then again I just might. I really bought this pattern for the hat on the right ( I have made my own hats check them out in my sidebar in My Bonnets.) These are the other patterns I'm waiting on.


I'm sew excited I can't wait till I get them. When I was a kid I only had one doll and that was because I really didn't like playing with dolls and now I want to make beautiful dresses for them.

2 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Mya said...

Beautiful patterns. Can't wait to see the dresses when you get them done. Wish I could sew like that. Hope your holiday weekend was wonderful.
-Mya

Mya said...

Kathy,
I have something for you on my blog. Come and see.
-Mya

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.