Friday, July 25, 2008

The Dress!!!!!!

Friday, July 25, 2008
Well I asked my daughter Emily if she wanted to go to Value World with me (it's a thrift store). I wanted to look for a leather skirt that I could take apart and make little shoes for Izabella so we went. I looked through all the skirts and they had nothing leather can you believe that anyways Emily wanted to look at the dresses because she needs one for something shes doing in the fall and I started looking at the wedding dresses some of them were not the greatest and all of a sudden I spotted this



















I just had to have it for Izabella. I was planning on making her something to wear a long dress but when I saw this I had to buy it. I know you think I'm crazy (and I just might be)but I think its the most Beautiful dress I have ever seen. The sequin appliques are just Gorgeous and there are so many of them and all the beading and buttons and the train is just Beautiful and it all just sparkles. I couldn't even begin to think of how much this dress would cost brand new. Emily says its the most hideous dress she's ever seen( but of course she did try it on before we took pictures) but that's OK because it's Izabella's. My wedding dress wasn't even this beautiful. I know the pictures don't do it justice but take my word for it, IT IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Now for the price that I paid I really had to think about it I ask Emily if I was crazy for wanting this dress and she said (and I quote, if you want it then get it) I'm so glad I took her with me. This dress just cost $28.80 can you believe it. I could never find that much fabric for the price of this Beautiful dress plus all the beading and sequin appliques and it's Izabella's size. This just made my day and now I have to wait to see what my husbands thinks and knowing him the way I do he is gonna say ( if that is what you would like) he always says that no matter what I do whatever I want he is such a wonderful man he likes to keep me happy. So let me know do you think I'm crazy for buying this dress so I can play dress up with Izabella.

2 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Sherry said...

Wow!! I don't think you are crazy at all for buying this gorgeous dress...I'd think you were crazy if you didn't!!

Value World sounds like our Value Village here and there are times I can find amazing deals and steals. This would be one of them.

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

Jan

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.