Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Working On Izabella Again (Doll)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Well I'm going to see Kim this weekend and I really wanted to have Izabella (the doll)done so I could give her back (after all these years) but last week was a little rough on me and I was so tried. I had made her petticoat, panties, bloomers, and undershirt in a cream color before and of course I wasn't happy with it so I went and bought some white fabric. Now all I need to do is add trim to her white petticoat, panties and find some kind of snaps for her undershirt. I've been working on her corset too and instead of using boning for it because Izabella is so old and I don't want to put a hole in her leather body I've been using ribbon on her corset. I also made her a hat last week but the fabric didn't dry right so I have to make another one. I did buy the fabric for the dress but I think the pattern is to big for her so I think I'm gonna go to the thrift store and check out their skirts and dresses or maybe even a scarf to use. Just remember I'm not a professional and I really don't know what I'm doing. These are the pictures from the first time I made her underwear and I don't like the color.














And these are her new under garments. I still need to finish her undershirt and corset hopefully I will get that done tonight. Please let me know what you think.


1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

miss gracies house said...

very cute-you are doing a great job!
Rene'

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.