Saturday, June 14, 2008

Show And Tell Sunday

Saturday, June 14, 2008
I can't believe this topic, your favorite find well I do have a few but I'm only gonna tell you about this one. I just found her and my heart did skip a beat and I almost forgot to breath. It's something I've been looking for and I can't wait to find more. If you want to see more favorite finds from others you can go herehttp://hkwdesign.blogspot.com/ and Thank you to Heidi for hosting this week and for having such a great topic. My favorite find is in the next post so please scroll down. Sorry for posting early but I won't be home tomorrow.

2 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

heidi said...

hello - glad you're joining in on the show & tell sunday ~ see you tomorrow! xo heidi

Couture de Papier said...

Thank you for beautiful blog!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.