Thursday, June 12, 2008

Look At What I Found Today

Thursday, June 12, 2008
OMG!!!! My daughter, Em and I had to go to the thrift store today because she needed a pair of pants for work and I wanted to look for a long dress or skirt that I could use for the fabric for Izabella dress. Any ways I was looking in the ladies long dresses and skirts and all the prints were to big of a pattern for Izabella so I went to the kids department and they had some really nice dresses their but I couldn't find anything purple (did I tell you that kim's favorite color is purple) and all of a sudden I looked up and saw her OMG!! I got soooooooo excited and I just grab her and went to find my daughter so I could put her in our cart. I've been wanting to collect dress forms and now I have 3 and that makes it a collection. I'm just so happy!!! I told Em that I needed to name her (call me crazy) and she said Ellie and I like that name so now I have an Izabella, Elise, and an Ellie. Ellie is in great shape but her fabric is very dirty and I'm not crazy about the beads so maybe today she will get a new outfit. And she only cost $2.42 can you believe it I would have paid more what ever they wanted so I could have her. Don't you just love to find something you've been looking for and one day you just stumbled upon it. This just made my day!! And now for Ellie.



Now don't you think she was worth the $2.42.

5 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Counting Your Blessings said...

I love mannequins and dressforms in all their wonderful shapes and sizes!! Great find. Blessings... Polly

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

OH I have such a thing for dressforms. I've even done 2 posts recently about them! Check my blog archives out!

Love yours! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

miss gracies house said...

Definitley worth $2.42! Especially if you *love* her! And it is always the most fun when we stumble upon our treasures!
Rene'

My Crafty Little Page said...

YES! It's a great buy and purple just doesn't get enough respect! It's waaay cute. Thanks for sharing. Nancy

Mya said...

I would say you got a great buy there. Gotta love a treasure like that.
-Mya

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.