Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Didn't Think I Could Do It.

Thursday, June 19, 2008
OMG It's done all done!!!! All of Izabella's under garments are done!!! I'm so happy. I know it took me long enough but I kept changing things and I didn't like how some of the things that I made turned out but I can live with these. This is the first time I ever sewed netting and the first time for the eyelets on a dress. I know the eyelets aren't perfect but there damn close. I know I didn't using boning on her corset but she is very fragile and I don't want to put any holes in her leather body. I think it looks really cute with the ribbon and the zigzag stitch.










Well what do you think? Let me know. So now I think I'm gonna start her top tonight wish me luck.

2 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

I think it looks great!! You did an outstanding job!!

I have something for you on my next post!! Drop by!

:)Brittany

Just Between Us Girls said...

OOOh my gosh! Your talent abounds....you are most deserving of the award you just received. Love what you are making...how you can do this is beyond me...remarkable indeed. Lets us see more of your great talent.
Have a lovely afternoon.
Please stop by my blog. You are always welcome. I love yours and I am very happy I stopped by.
Pat

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.