Monday, May 19, 2008

Well I Did It!!!!

Monday, May 19, 2008
My new layout is done. I've changed the colors added my own header and a few picture frames. The problem I was having was with the bottom of my post. It wouldn't show posted by or comments, all it showed was links to... But now I fixed it !!!! I'm so happy!!!!
What I did was take a picture of some fabric that I have and then download it to my paint department (hahaha) then pulled colors out of it and download them to flickr to get a code. Then I just edited the html codes.It was easy!!! But putting the posted by and comments took me forever to find where it was suppose to go. Thanks so much to Blogger Help I got it done!!!!

This is what it use to look like.



Now don't you just love the new colors and my header? Let me know what you think.

Kathy

2 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Rosalyn-Sue said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday for Share Your Studio Saturdays! I LOVE the new look of your blog. Computers are not my specialty -- so I am twice as impressed :) The fabric looks 3D!

I'd love to see the displays you do using the curtain rods when you finish them.

XO,

Rosalyn-Sue

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

Are you saying that you did your own blog design?? Holy cow!! I am impressed!! I would LOVE to do my own blog design. Just can't figure out all of that html mess. I've done my headers but this...wow!! TEACH ME OH WISE ONE!!

:)Brittany

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.