Saturday, May 24, 2008

Show us your China, Silver, Crystal

Saturday, May 24, 2008


Is the topic for Show And Tell Sunday and Thanks to Analise of Sugar, Sugar for hosting this week, if you want to see more go here http://leesiebella.typepad.com/. Well I don't know if I should be showing what I have because it's not much and I don't have any China. But what I do have is what my mother collected and I only have a few piece's. The first thing I have is her silverware I know it's over 35 years old and there are a few piece's missing. I use to borrow it for the Holidays I would have at our home. I keep it in it's box in my China Cabinet and I don't use it, I don't know why I don't use it. I guess I just don't want anything to happen to it because it was my mothers.


These are just a few of my mother's candy dishes she had.





I have this fruit bowl.

and this little dish I wish I could find China like this.

The two big glass jars came from my mother in law she found them at a church sale and the little one is my mother's.





Well that's it. Thank You for letting me share all my mother's things that she collected. Have a Beautiful Day!!!

15 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Cami said...

Love, love, love the glass covered dished your MIL found in the last photo. LOVE THOSE!

Elly said...

The silverware is absolutely beautiful! And all the jars, big and little, are very pretty!
Have a nice sunday!

Tessa Tegendraads said...

prachtige items zeg, echt super mooi

Groetjes van Tessa

Trish said...

your cnady dishes are really lovely xxx

Couture de Papier said...

OOO! I love candy dishes!

Counting Your Blessings said...

Those two large glass dishes are soooo cool! Blessings.. Polly

rosabeer said...

The silverware is beautiful, and the jars are great.
Greetings Marja

Margo said...

You have a beautiful collection! And I love your neat and FREE storage idea!
Margo

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello,
I loved seeing your mom's pretties, I did a post on my mom's china too. I had a nice visit thank you for sharing Pinkie Denise

leesiebella said...

Hi Kathy~

Oh, I love those tall covered dishes, so pretty!!

Thanks so much for sharing today!!

xoxo
Analise

She'sSewPretty said...

I think it's wonderful that you have your mother's treasures. I think you should use her silverware. I'll bet you would smile every time you saw it on your table.

The Rose Cottage said...

Hi Kathy, thanks for visiting my Show and Tell Sunday :)
I love all this pretty glass, and especially the last set of candy dishes, I think it's the top I like most.

Alisa said...

What a lovely little collection!
Alisa

About Me said...

I love the glass covered dishes. It's so nice to have something that was your Mothers. You should use it sometime. Have a special dinner. Take care. Di

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

Oh you have such beautiful things!! It's wonderful that you have such pretties from your mother!
:)Brittany

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.