Saturday, May 17, 2008

Show And Tell Sunday

Saturday, May 17, 2008



Linen's, is the theme this week for Show And Tell Sunday and I would like to Thank Cerri of Little Pink Studio for hosting this week. To check out all the linen's go here http://www.littlepinkstudio.typepad.com/ Sorry about some of the pictures they didn't come out to good.

This is my favorite tablecloth, my mother made this for me she did all this beautiful work. The time it must have taken it is very special to me.

















These are also some napkins she did, I love the colors.







This tablecloth my mother in law gave me it is very detailed and I just love it. I haven't found anything to take out some yellow spots in it so if any ones knows how to it would be great if you could share that with me. Thank You!!!











This is a bedspread that my mother in law gave me, she got it at a Church sale for $3.00 it is for a full size bed. Can you believe the lady who made this, the time she must have spent making this bedspread. I would like to make one some day.

This is another tablecloth that my mother in law gave me I love the colors.




And here's another one from my mother in law.


And another one, this one my daughter, Emily wants me to make her a top with.


This was my grandmother's.






These are just some dollies my mother in law gave me.













These are just napkin's I have.



More tablecloths that I bought after Christmas.







These are just a few Place mats.


Well that's it for linen's for me, I would like to thank my mother in law Barbara for giving me most of these linen's. Thanks Mom!!! And Thank You for letting me share these with you all.

4 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Anonymous said...

Love your linens

karen

sherry said...

I love, love, love, the vintage tablecloth that has the red fruits, with the green accents. That is a treasure to keep!

Alisa said...

The tablecloth your mom embroidered is beautiful!
Alisa

Cami said...

Well, you have a fun collection. I particulary love the hand-stitched items.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.