Sunday, May 4, 2008

Show And Tell Sunday

Sunday, May 4, 2008
Well its Show and Tell Sunday and I just want to thank Cerri of http://www.littlepinkstudio.typepad.com/ again this week for hosting and I hope she feels better soon. Well where I live there aren't lot of Antique Shops so I like to go the the Thrift Stores and I have one less then a mile away from me. It's Value World and to me they are cheaper than the Salvation Army Thrift Store but the Salvation Army has more furniture and I just love all the furniture. I didn't get any pictures of the Salvation Army Thrift Store but I did get pictures of Value World and while I was there I picked up a few things.
I just think this is so pretty!!!



This veil came with the bag so I just had to buy it.



I love the color of this apron and I only paid 80 cents for it.


The gloves fit so I had to buy these too!!!




So here is Value World!!!!

I shop mostly for stuff not for the clothes.























Well thanks so much for letting me share my Thrift Store with you all and I would like to thank my daughter Emily for taking all these pictures for me so I could shop!!!

3 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Alisa said...

Looks like fun! I like that picture of the row of red shoes... nice.
Alisa

Lisa B. said...

Gotta love the thrift stores! You never know what you will find...looks like you found some fun things!!
I wish I could tell you how many tool vendors there might be at Allegan...but you know, not my cup of tea, so I probably just don't even really notice them. If you come, be sure and stop by and say Hi!

Counting Your Blessings said...

That white picnic basket would be great this summer! Blessings.. Polly

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.