Saturday, May 24, 2008

Share Your Studio Saturday

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Little Bins
Originally uploaded by KATHY JUG
Well in my craft room I found these to be just wonderful!! These little bins my husband brought home from work. They use to hold car parts and I can even mount them on a wall . Yes I'm not crazy about the color but I keep all my supplies in my drawers so I'm the only one who see them. I use to use glass jars and I loved them but I would have to keep them out and I like all my things put away. And with these little bins I can fit like 30 in a drawer so these are a great space saver.

3 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Rosalyn-Sue said...

Kathy -- such a great idea! I've been looking for something to use in my drawers. My dad works on cars all the time, so I just might have to raid his garage tonight :) Thanks for participating -- I hope you have fun looking at all the organizational studio fun. Have a great weekend!

XO,

Rosalyn-Sue

Carla said...

Thanks for sharing your idea. Subdividing and keeping like corraled with like has to be the key to organization,doesn't it?

Sue said...

Kathy, You look to be one organized gal! I like the idea of the stuff in the drawers in their own little snap-shut containers. I have some towers of drawers where those would be the perfect solution to keep the smaller items separated.

The intro to your blog was very touching. It puts life and what is important into the right perspective.
Thanks for sharing!
xo
Sue

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.