Friday, May 16, 2008

Layout

Friday, May 16, 2008
Well I've been working on this for day's now but I really like the colors of my layout.
The header was a pain in the butt. My daughter, Emily showed me some really neat tricks to do in paint, if she wouldn't have showed me how to do it I would still be in the paint department of my computer(hahaha). I still haven't figured out how to finish my borders yet. There is so much more I want to do with this layout. I have no experience (dear blogger world. my mom has the hiccups, please feel free to laugh! - Emily) with any html codes. Emily won't let me delete her comment so it stays. I've search for frames,borders,button all kinds of things to make my blog look pretty and this is what I have done so far. The picture in my header is one of the (I call them bonnets) that I made at Easter time and I just love it so for now that picture stays. So please let me know what you think.

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.