Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008
This weeks topic for

is Mother's Day you can check it out herehttp://leesiebella.typepad.com/ and lets give a Big Thank You to Analise & Cerri for putting this fabulous group together.(THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU)!!!





http://karenswhimsy.com/mothers-day-cards.shtm



I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day and that you are able to share it with the ones you love. I'm a mother of 2 beautiful girls, Emily and Haley these are my girls.
Emily





HALEY To me both of my girls are a miracle from God , when I had Emily she went into stress and they had to take her by c-section and with Haley I was in the Hospital for almost a month before they decided to take her and she was a month early . I just want to take a minute and Thank God for making me a mother, for giving me my two truly wonderful girls who are my pride and joy!!! Watching them bloom into beautiful young ladies is such a pleasure and knowing that they just didn't get that from me, it also came from my Mother Linda.



My Mom has been gone for over four years now and I really miss her. I truly miss everything about her. Everything that she has taught me, I have taught my girls. Her love for family and friends. Believing in yourself. Knowing right from wrong. To have passion for the things you want to do. To be kind to others. Let your creativity show. These are just a few thing that she taught me . Mom Thank You for sharing all these wonderful things with me and my girls, and Thank You for being such a wonderful mother and Thank You for being a wonderful friend. I Love You. (Sorry I'm a little sad right now) But I also have to introduce you to my Mother in law Barbara. ( also know as my junkin' buddy) I have tried all night and this morning to add a recent picture of my mother in law but this is the only one I can do.










I can honestly say that my mother in law is one of my best friends. We have always gotten along. She told me that she was lucky to have a daughter in law like me, but I'm the one who is lucky and blessed she is truly a wonderful woman. Barbara has always been a big part of my girls life and I'm so Thankful for that. (My grandparents lived out of state so I really didn't know them). Barbara is the type of person that if you liked her shoes she would take them off and give them to you ( and I have seen her do that). Barbara is a very loving and giving person and she always has time for you no matter what shes doing, she's outgoing and fun and just full of life. My girls are blessed to have a grandmother like her and when I'm a grandmother I want to be just like her!!! Thank You for letting me share my mother's with all of you .



4 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Alisa said...

What a beautiful family of ladies you have! Happy Mother's Day!
Alisa

Our Back Porch said...

What a wonderful Mother you had. I know you miss her dearly. I still have my wonderful Mom but I don't have my Mother-in-law anymore. She called me her daughter-in-love. She was a very special lady!! You have been blessed with two beautiful daughters, and I know you know that already.
Have a beautiful day.
Happy Mother's Day!

Blessings,
Rebecca

Stephanie said...

Terrific group of ladies in your family, Kathy! Thanks so much for sharing!

Happy Mother's Day!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

leesiebella said...

Hi Kathy!

Your daughters are really beautiful!!! I hope you've had a happy and blessed day with your family!

hugs!!
Analise

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.