Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Need to finish my cushion

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Need to finish my cushion
Originally uploaded by KATHY JUG
Well I've been cleaning all day today and now it's time to slow down my daughter Haley will be home from school in about 20 minutes so I don't have much time. Her dad is taking her on a outing tonight. They will be going to the Tiger Baseball game which means I can watch Idol in peace and quite(love that). Anyways back to this picture after I cleaned the house I decided to take pictures of the living room and there it was that old cushion that I started in March before Easter and I still haven't finished it but in my defense I have to say that I was busy redoing my dress form Izabella and working on doll clothes for the doll I have Izabella. I guess I have to admit it that I start to many projects at one time (I've always been like that) Right now I think I need to take a break from all my crafty things and just make a list of all the things that I need to get done. That list could be pages long (oh no). So maybe in the next couple of days I will finish this cushion and move on to the doll clothes I have to do and then who knows what I will feel like doing. Right now the weather is just Beautiful and I don't want to be in the house all day.

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.