Sunday, April 6, 2008

My First Candle Snuffer

Sunday, April 6, 2008
Well I was doing laundry today and I found my basket that was filled with my candle snuffer's So I want to share them with you.

My First Candle Snuffer
Originally uploaded by KATHY JUG

My collection of candle snuffer's start with this one. I bought it from a Home interior's party my sister in law Sharlene had and that was over 25 years ago (OMG I feel so old hahaha)


I have over 100 candle snuffer's but there was only 45 in my basket and that means I have more up in my attic. I have alot of Christmas one's.


and now for my other one's. I got most of my snuffer's from church sales, garage sales, estate sales, and my family would give me snuffer's too but I had to put away all my snuffer's because I needed a change. But here are some more to view I tryed to look for snuffer's with different handle's and different cone shape's.





So the next time I'm up in the attic I'm gonna bring the rest of them down and have my husband build me a shelf for my favorite candle snuffer's in my craft room.

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.