Thursday, April 10, 2008

Her Panties Are Done!!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Her Panties Are Done!!!
Originally uploaded by KATHY JUG
Well they took me forever and their not perfect but they will have to do. I can't tell you how many pairs of panties I've made for her but so far these are the best ones. You wouldn't think it could be so hard but her butt is to big and not shaped for a pair of panties. I also can't make anything without a pattern and this is my first try at making doll clothes. The pattern I used was a barbie doll pattern I just enlarged it and then tried to make them fit. The next piece of clothing is gonna be her bloomers I did make her bloomers before but I don't like them so I'm gonna try something different wish me luck.


This is her back side (of course) and if I would have fit the panties to her butt they wouldn't fit her waist.

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.