Thursday, April 3, 2008

HELP IZABELLA

Thursday, April 3, 2008

HELP IZABELLA
Originally uploaded by KATHY JUG

Well I went downstairs to take a few pictures of my clean Craft Room and now I'm on a misson I really want to redo the fabric on Izabella (I'm getting side tracked. I should be working on the doll IzabellaI CALL HER IZABELLA Because I Don't Know If She Has A Name

not on my dress form). I just think she looks so sad. I would love to do her up in a beautiful flower print but I don't know what kind of fabric to use, so if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it (read it) Thank you so much for your comments!!!

1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Izabella is very pretty!

Have you tried http://www.reproductionfabrics.com/

You might be able to find fabric for the time she was made. I'm not sure of her era...but you must know. :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.