Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gingher!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gingher!!!!!!
Originally uploaded by KATHY JUG
Well I needed to go to Joanns for some fabric for Izabella and some other things and my husband needed to go to Home Depot and I really hate to drive and they are both in the same shopping center so he said he would drop me off. While I was shopping my daughter Haley called me she was with her dad because she wanted to get one of those big piece's of gum from Home Depot which was fine with me because I got to shop in peace. Well anyway she asked me if I used left handed scissor (I'm left handed) and I said no I cut with my right hand and the next thing I know my husband is getting me these scissors. Gingher spring loaded open
they are the best scissors I have ever used. I really didn't think I would like the spring loaded open but they are just wonderful!!!!
Every now and then I have trouble with my hands (old age I guess hahahaha) and with the spring loaded open cutting fabric is a breeze. The next time my husband said he would get me the thread clips I think those would be great for doing rag quilts. If anyone has used them please let me know. Thank You!!!

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.