Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Well my husband asked me to download the pictures of the Tiger baseball game last night and he got some really great shot's of him and Haley at Comerica Park.

I really like this picture of them together, he always take's her places and they spend alot of time together and thats a good thing. She likes to go fishing with him and help him work on cars and they even play basketball. Not like when I was growing up my parents really didn't do to much with us (there is seven of us) not alot of time to do things with seven kids.







Some sights downtown Detroit
At Comerica Park Ty Cobb


Comerica Park



0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.