Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Call Her Izabella ( The Doll )

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Call Her Izabella
Originally uploaded by KATHY JUG
This doll belongs to my sister in law Kim, and she wanted me to make her a dress and that was about 3 years ago. I had given her the doll back after about a year because I'm not that talented. But she said it didn't matter how long it took. So the other day I found some barbie patterns and I enlarged them to fit her (because I can't make anything without a pattern). Well they didn't fit that great so today I spent the whole day trying to fit her . You have to remember I'm not that great at sewing. Well I'm very happy to say that I got her panties, bloomers, petticoat and corset done today, well I have to put all the finishing touches on them but they are almost done. So here are some pictures of her so far.



IMG_6530

Broken Knee Cap poor Izabella
IMG_6534

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.