Tuesday, March 11, 2008

EASTER BONNETS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

EASTER BONNETS
Originally uploaded by KATHY JUG



EASTER BONNETS
I wanted something different this year for my ornaments for my Easter tree so I thought instead of using eggs and bunnies on my tree I would use Easter Bonnets (well I call them Easter bonnets) they do take awhile to make but I LOVE THEM I think most of them turned out pretty good the only thing is my girls are to big to play with dolls so I didn't have anything to measure them with but I like the size. Also after using feathers I really like them and so does my cat (Dylan). HAHAHAHAEASTER BONNETS

EASTER BONNETS

Easter Bonnets

MY EASTER BONNET TREE

I made all of these using cardstock and fabric, ribbon, feathers and pearls they do take some time to make but I think they are well worth it.


0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.