Wednesday, January 28, 2004

THRIFT STORE FINDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2004
I just love Thrift Stores I always find great things there. I needed to get an Electric Knife for cutting foam and I found one at the Thrift Store. I was making some purses for my girls and instead of paying full price for handles at the store, I found cheap purses there that I just took off the handles and used them. I've also found some really great decorating things there.
FROM THE THRIFT STORE

This chair came from the thrift store and I took it apart and recovered it but that was along time ago now I need to do it again.
wingback chair

This is stuff from the thrift store also.
IMG_1612

And this couch also came from the thrift store I started redoing it but I haven't finished it yet because I don't like the fabric anymore.
MVC-006F

0 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.