Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PAINTING FURNITURE

Wednesday, January 23, 2008
I have this thing for Cottage White Paint so just about everything we own is Cottage White color, I did paint a few things in Satin Black Paint but I don't like it anymore so I will be repainting my kitchen chairs and table and everything in the living room Cottage White. Here are a few befores and afters. Also I saved these from the thrift store, my sister Brenda has a friend, who has a friend, and she was gonna give them to the thrift store but instead she said I could have them, I did have the table and chairs to match but they were to big for my small kitchen so I gave them to another friend.



BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE

AFTER

2 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Veda Murthy said...

you have a beautiful blog here kathy....

Alice W. said...

These are stunning pieces! And I of course love them white! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.