Friday, January 28, 2005

My Husband Made This

Friday, January 28, 2005
I am so lucky to have a Husband who likes to build things for me. He has a talent for building. All I said was I would like to have a hutch for the kitchen and I showed him a picture and he built me one, my father had a fireplace installed at his home an electric one and I told him I would like one of those and he built it for me. I'm so lucky to have him and he even lets me use his tools. These are all his beautiful creations!!!!!

Vince made the hutch for me.




He made the table and I just covered it in fabric.



He made the cornice board and I made the blinds



He made these for our girls Little School Desk's.
little school desk

Also made this Little Toy Chest.

toy chest

He made the cornice board and I covered it in fabric.



This is the deck he built all by himself.


He built this little bathroom in our basement.


He helped his brother build this bridge.

AUNT KIM AND UNCLE DAVE AND IKE

He made our little garden.
OUR BACKYARD

Our laundry room that he built.
LAUNDRY ROOM

1 Wonderful Comments From Wonderful Friends:

Naia said...

I really enjoy'd looking at the things ur husband made. You are blessed to have a husband that is so creative and thoughtful. My husband...well that's another story lol. He's a fisherman.
Thanx, me ke aloha, Naia from O'ahu, HI

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Just Being Crafty I hope you enjoyed it here.